Maximize the amount of fun you are allowed to have with the Ninebot Gokart
If you are a fan of electric toys with wheels, then we highly recommend the Ninebot Gokart, for an awesome amount of excitement and fun.
It is made with a base of the Ninebot by Segway miniPRO, combined with the newly developed Gokart kit, allowing you to have a blast, while the electric motor pulls you on down the road.
Built with both a foot and a handbrake, so you can drift it as well, making the tires squeal. And with a top speed of 15mph (24km/h), you are going to need both brakes to optimize your stopping power, though regular cruising is still manageable with the foot-brake only.
It has a reversing mode, should you suddenly find yourself in need of going backward. Simply double tap the brake and activate the power with the accelerator pedal.
The driving is made fun and easy and learning how to drive it is as easy as 1-2-3. And if you feel unsafe, you can activate one of the three varied driving modes, from novice up to sport-mode, with the neat app, which you also use to activate your Gokart.
- Motor: 310W nominal
- Compatible with both Android and IOS smartphones
- Max. speed: 15mph (24km/h)
- Approximate range: 9 miles (15km)
- Max climbing angle: 15°
- Ride height: 1.6" (40mm)
- Max user weight: 220lbs (100kg)
- Manufacturer recommended rider age: 14 years or above
- Recommended user-height: 4' 3" - 6' 3" (130cm - 190cm)
- Approximate charging time: 4 hours
- Battery Management System: Over-heating, short circuit, over-current and over-charge protection.
- IP Rating: IPX4 (Protects from splashing water, no matter the direction)
- Outside operating temperature range: 14 – 104°F (-10 – 40°C)
- Storage temperature range: -4 – 122°F (-20 – 50°C)
- Folded: L: 39.5" (100.4cm) x W: 32.4" (82.2cm) x H: 18" (51cm)
- Un-folded: L: 54.5" (138.3cm) x W: 32.4" (82.2cm) x H: 24" (60cm)
- Weight: 61.3lbs (27.8kg)
- The rules for taking electric recreational vehicles on to public roads vary from country to country. We urge you to check with your local police or public authority for specific rules in your country.
- Since the Ninebot Gokart is an electric vehicle we advise users to use it only in dry conditions and not on sandy or overly dusty surfaces.
- You must use the app in order to activate the product.