From Exway comes this fast electrical longboard, that is packed with technologies to help you steer safely through your daily commute. The effect, speed, and efficiency are vastly improved with the X1 Pro over its competitors. This is thanks to the use of two hub motors, where most others only have one motor. This translates into a smooth roll-speed with no torque-steering, which makes it more fun and safe to drive.
The remote control on E-boards is a crucial part, which can either make or break your experience riding it. Initial startup is done with a mix of sensor and sensorless mode, which means that you safely roll up to your preferred speed, with zero jerking moves. This, of course, also works when you want to slow things down to a halt. Where other boards can be quite relentless on braking, this X1 safely slows to a stop without hurling you off the board.
We have experienced a lot of requests for electrical longboards for bigger and heavier guys and girls. And we can now say, with confidence, that we have the board just for them. The maximum load is a whopping 440 lbs (200kg).
While going forwards is all well and good, you do also need to back it up sometimes. That is why the X1 comes with both a forward and a reverse gear. The reverse gear actively helps slow you down and is engaged very smoothly with the speed control on the remote control.
The board connects to an app that lets you control gear-ratios and speed settings. You can learn new skills and techniques via the Exway guide or get in touch with other e-board riders via the community.
Main differences between the X1 and the X1 Pro:
- Top Speed: 25 mph (40 Kph) X1 vs. 29 mph (46.6 Kph) X1 Pro
- Range: 10 miles (16km) X1 vs. 16 miles (25km) X1 Pro
- Weight: 14lbs (6.35kg) X1 vs. 15lbs (6.8kg) X1 Pro
- Battery Capacity: 120Wh X1 vs. 193Wh X1 Pro
Specifications - X1 Pro:
- Power: 2 x 600 watts continuous, 2 x 1200 watts max
- Max. torque: 2 x 4.6Nm
- Motor type: Hub motor
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Battery Capacity: 120Wh
- Total Weight: 13.8lbs/ 6.3 kg
- Max Rider weight/Payload: 440 lbs / 200 kg
- Max. climbing angle: 30% ~ 16.8°
- Braking System: Electronic Regenerative Braking
- Remote Control: Wireless Bluetooth Remote
- Intelligent Control
- intelligent Alert and Security system
- Ergonomic design
- OLED screen
- Wireless connection: 2.4GHZ
- Battery Capacity: 400mAh
- Waterproof: IP55
- Approved for Air-freight: UN38/2, CB, FCC, CE, among others
- Diameter: 85mm
- Contact patch: 56mm
- Durometer: 80a
- Trucks: Seismic Aeon 45°
- Charge Time: 2 hours 45 minutes (70 minutes faster with the Fast-charger)
- Deck Size:
- Length: 36.8" (93.5cm)
- Width: 10.6'' (27cm)
- Deck Material:
- Composite material
- Canadian Maple
- Carbon Fiber
- X1 e-board w/battery
- Remote Control
- Charger for board
- USB cable for charging the remote
- Allen Wrench
- Skate tool
- Product Manual
- 1 set of extra wheel-sleeves for the rear wheels
The rules for taking electric recreational vehicles on to public roads vary from country to country. We urge you to check with your local police or public authority for specific rules in your country.
Since the Inboard Exway X1 is an electric vehicle we advise users to use it only in dry conditions and not on sandy or overly dusty surfaces.
And remember to read carefully the User Guide coming with this longboard.