You can add in extra rider comfort when shredding the park with anatomical socks that will keep your feet warm and provide support.
Why are these socks good for you?
- They aim for you who will add in extra cushioning and socks with good breathability
- These socks are built specifically for park riding people - for skiing and snowboarding
What are the benefits for you with the Stance Wind Range socks?
- If you are hitting the ground from high obstacles the anatomical air channel add extra cushioning
- Support enhances your progression and the Arch Support will help eliminate foot fatigue so you can be active for a longer time
- You get socks with extra warmth around the toes due to the Toe Box Oven
- Enhance breathability to keep your feet comfortable - these socks have strategically placed mesh that improves ventilation.
Good to know
- Remember not to overheat socks and boots on the radiator before going skiing. Your feet will start sweating with warm gear and the risk of starting freezing sweaty feet is high.
- You should not have other things in the ski boots than your feet and socks. Overlapping pants will give you sore shins.
- Size 42.5EU - 46.5EU = 9US - 12US
- 40% Polyester
- 36% Nylon
- 21% Wool
- 3% Elastane