Head-turning wheelie bike with massive 29" wheels
The Bomma 29" by Mafia is a large 29" bike, not characterized as a BMX, but as a wheelie bike. Wheelie bikes are quickly growing in popularity as an alternative way to shred a bike. Instead of making technical lines, do big gaps or go for long grinds, wheelie bikes are all about riding that wheelie. (Wheelie = ride on the rear wheel only while pedaling).
- Hi-ten steel frame with integrated seat clamp and wheelie-specific geometry
- Reinforcing gussets at dropouts for maximum durability
- Durable double-wall alloy rims that will hold up to a bunch of rear-wheel loading
- Wide and beefy 'Lagos' tires, designed with great grip to carve really clean
- 3-piece 'Samox' crankset, easy to maintain and made from durable 4130 Chromoly
- High-end Tektro rear disc brake and v-brake in front for maximum control
- 4-piece wheelie bars in a low 6" design for a rad look
- Suede seat for a clean look and a comfortable sitting (yes you sit on this bike)
Notice: Wheelie bikes are meant for off-road use only.