Starboard adjustable SUP paddle
The complete Enduro Tufskin paddle from Starboard is designed for whitewater paddling and is highly suitable for schools and centers due to its versatile design and high durability.
It's put together from the Enduro Tufskin blade with a 45° angle and the 3-piece adjustable shaft, providing lots of endurance and options for a custom setting. The connection closest to the blade is without cleat for an enhanced and more firm performance.
- Adjustable shaft with super smooth clamp and lock-pin
- 3-piece shaft measuring just 87 cm when fully detached for added convenience
- Adjust it between a max of 84.1" (213.6cm) and down to 60.6" (154cm) to make it fit various user heights
- Slim and tear-shaped blade for reduced weight and added performance
- Reinforcing T6 aluminum on the blade neck for increased strength