You get a weight-optimized shovel (440grams) for rescue situations and for digging your snow caves.
Who would choose this shovel?
- You who like your gear to be as lightweight as possible
- Choose this shovel if you are ski- or snowboard-touring with the need of building your own snow caves
Your benefits with the Ortovox Pro Light Shovel
- Rapid locking without pressing a button
- Rescue sled function - built a simple sled with your skis, shovel-blade, and shaft
- T-grip that ensure powerful handling
Good to know
- Educate yourself, make good decisions and seek knowledge before you go
- Test your gear before going out - With this shovel, you should test all assembling mechanisms
- Scoop is 2.1liter
- Weight is 440gram
- Length is 76cm when assembled
- Length is 42cm when disassembled
- Blade dimensions are 27x21x4.5cm